EmbarrassedIn this world? You Gotta Meet this Girl!!

Embarrassed In this world? You Gotta Meet this Girl!!
Most of us have gone through the most embarrassing moments of our life... Well I have some to share too. The thing behind all the embarrassments in life is only our under confidence.
Now what I believe in, is nothing but that you should love yourself..Heard the same thing from many people!! No worries, I'm gonna tell you why all of them say this and what it should actually means to all of us...

        To love yourself is nothing but living for yourself, and not for the world looking at you.I heard once in an interview from Gauhar Khan, a celebrity and now a Fashion Designer.What makes her different from hub of the sober girls is that she knows how to laugh on herself when she slips down on the ramp.This brings a lot of positivity around as when yo laugh on a thing that is entertaining others, You should not have a thought that they are laughing at me but laughing at this moment because of Me.This can be the biggest troubleshooting of our life problems.I too had a friend, who could just stumble upon anything and fall almost everyday.
       I once fell off the cycle with her, but the change was I was Laughing this time in spite of the wounds we had on our legs and were not embarrassed.
       The second thing on the index is that you should remember in life that you are not every time in limelight, so its OK if you had an embarrassing shot, Just learn how to get up and go on like a star.This will definitely help you cross the Bridge of People's Mentality. But remember Don't Undervalue yourself.





Shubhi Grover
Ph.no-8295228306
Roll No-COE 191301


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AN 18 YEAR OLD'S RETORT!!